Welcome to my teaching page
- Complex Variable
- Algebraic Structures: Groups, Rings and Fields
- Applied Cryptography
- Linear Algebra and Coding Theory
- The course consists of two parts: Linear Algebra and Coding Theory. The first part, ie, Linear Algebra will enable you to develop skills that will be used to implement advanced concepts of Coding Theory. Your knowledge of Linear Algebra will be of utmost importance throughout this course.
- Classical Algebra (Hons)
- The purpose of this course is to take the study of groups further beyond the contents of the previous courses. The goal of the course will be to introduce a variety of topics in more advanced group theory. We shall particularly be interested in topics that have some relation to research in classical group theory.
- Introduction to Algebra and Analysis
- Advanced Calculus and Linear Algebra